contributers:

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Artist's Spotlight...Amore' Rayne










I had the opportunity of interviewing her about a week ago on my radio broadcast. It's always (for me) a very pleasant surprise and a great pleasure when I find an artist with a personality and persona equally as wonderful as their talent. I found Amore' Rayne to be just that type of artist. She's warm and engaging...what most that meet her (I'm sure) would call "real people". She's busy promoting her CD "Journey", playing various venues and events, and preparing for an upcoming tour of colleges across the U.S. this fall. Get information (and updated itinerary listing appearances and tour info) from her myspace page. You can also purchase a copy of her CD from her web page. Every song on this CD was one that I throughly enjoyed. It gets a high 5 stars from me...one that I highly recommend.

0 comments: